You can track GD Express parcels online using TrackMyCouriers tracking tool. Enter your tracking number above to track and trace your shipment status.
GDEX Express Customer Service Numbers
You can find GD Express customer service phone numbers, addresses and other information below.
|Location||Phone Number||Email Address||Address|
|Malaysia||General Line: 03-7787 2222 |
Customer Service Hotline: 03-6419 5003
Fax: 03-7785 6818
|email@example.com||Number 19 Jalan Tandang,|
46050 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia.
Customer Service Contact: https://www.gdexpress.com/malaysia/contact-us/
About the Company
GD Express Sdn Bhd is a Malaysian based delivery company. It was established in 1997 and has now grown to 150+ delivery stations. Gedex Express, Gidex Express are some of the brand name misnomers.
- Domestic Express Carrier: Next day delivery for various locations in Malaysia. Different solutions include diplomatic service (for urgent deliveries), reverse charge, returns service, e.t.c.
- Cash on Delivery: Domestic express offers a cash on delivery option for eCommerce clients.
- Pickups: Door to door parcel pickup with Standard Pick-Up service. You may also schedule late pickups for after office hours pickups.
- Logistics services: Warehousing solutions with a facility in Petaling Jaya. Land freight, air and ocean freight are also provided. The company also provides value-added services like customs clearance, packaging, e.t.c.
- Delivers to more than 100 countries with low shipping charges
- As Globalisation prevails, customers may need to book parcels to any country and in such case, customers may use this diplomatic service
- It offers a premium diplomatic service to ship Internationally.
You can use MyGDEX to pay for the services online, print labels, check delivery times, e.t.c. You can also schedule a pickup using that portal.
Frequently asked Questions
How long does it take to deliver?
Delivery time for domestic express is usually on the same day or the next day. For international express deliveries, it can take longer.
What can I do if the parcel is lost/stolen?
Report to customer service about your lost shipment. You can either call 03-6419 5003 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I know the delivery or shipping rates?
Go to this link, enter your origin, destination and package weight to get a quote.
How can I claim compensation for lost/damaged shipments?
If you have Enhanced liability coverage, Fill the “Enhanced Liability Coverage” declaration form and send to CCU directly.
Can I schedule a pickup at a specific time?
Although there is no stipulated service, you can request a pickup at a specific time by contacting customer service. For normal pickups, you can just select the pickup option during shipment creation. This can be done through MyGDEX portal.
How to check the shipment status online?
You can use our tool or the company’s eTracking tool to track your shipment status. GDEX tracking number is provided to you when you book a shipment.