You can track GLS parcels online using TrackMyCouriers tracking tool. Enter your parcel tracking number to track the delivery status of your packet.
GLS Customer Service Numbers
You can find GLS customer service phone numbers, email addresses below.
|Location||Phone Number||Email Address|
|Europe||+44 247 621 3455||N.A|
|Italy||+39 199 151188||N.A|
|United Kingdom||0344 800 44 66 (Parcel Force)||N.A|
Customer Support Contact Form: Click here
About the Company
GLS was founded in the late ’90s in Europe. It has now expanded to 41 European Countries and 8 American states. The company has undergone many acquisitions and deals in the recent years.
Europe is said to be the home-town for its operations, but it expanded its services worldwide through its own subsidiaries for most of the countries and the remaining ones with reliable partners.
- Parcel Delivery: Fast parcel delivery service with shipment tracking (Sendungsverfolgung) functionality. For both domestic needs as well as International needs.
- Express Parcel: Faster delivery usually within the next working day.
- International Parcel Service: Options include GlobalExpressParcel and EuroExpressParcel (within Europe).
- Optional Service: Different value-added services like Pay on delivery, delivery to the workplace, e.t.c.
With the help of the “GLS Parcel Dispatch” tool, customers can book a parcel online.
- EuroExpressParcel provides delivery within the next business day in many countries.
- Time guarantee, liability coverage, and signature on delivery are provided.
- GlobalExpressParcel for delivery of parcels and packages across the world.
Frequently asked Questions
How long does it take to deliver?
It depends on the service chosen. For example, express parcels are delivered within 1 business day within the country. Within Europe, transit times are usually 1-4 days.
Can I book a parcel online?
Yes, you can book a parcel by going to this link. You can print a parcel label and even request a parcel pickup. Delivery prices are displayed during b looking.
Will I be given a receipt on online booking?.
Yes, you will be given a unique ID/parcel number. Use this to track and trace the shipment.
Do I need to login to track my consignment?
It is only optional to log-on to the official website. With the help of parcel number, you can directly track your package. In German, tracking is referred to as ‘Sendungsverfolgung’.
How can I find parcelshops or depo near me?
On the country-specific GLS website, go to ‘Search ParcelShops & Depots’ link.