You can track Pos Laju express parcels online using TrackMyCouriers tracking tool. Enter your tracking number above to track and trace parcel status.
PosLaju Customer Service Numbers
You can find PosLaju customer care phone numbers, addresses below.
|Location||Service Phone Number||Email Address||Address|
|Kuala Lumpur||1300 300 300|
Overseas: +60 (0) 3 7626 1900
|5, Jalan IDA 1A, Taman Perindustrian Kip, |
Kuala Lumpur – 52200, Selangor, Malaysia
|Kuala Lumpur||1-300-30-0300||Same as above||12A, Jalan Udang Harimau, |
Medan Niaga Kepong,
51200 Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
|Batu Caves||+60 3-6185 1592||Same as above||31 and 33, Jalan DBP 1, Dolomite Business Park, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor|
Customer Service Contact and Addresses: https://www.pos.com.my/contact-us/
About the Company
Pos Malaysia is the leading postal service in Malaysia. The company has a history dating back to the 1800s. Under the group, there are a few divisions namely Pos Laju, Pos Logistics, Pos Aviation, and Pos Digicert. There are more than 1000 outlets and kiosks across Malaysia.
Some of the most popular delivery options offered by the company are listed below:
- Same-Day and Next Day Delivery: It delivers parcels and shipments on the same day. It is available only in certain areas. Next day delivery options ensure a delivery time of 1 business day. This service is available in all areas covered by the company.
- Standard Mail: For packages up to 20kgs. You can find dimension restrictions on the official website. The company also offers a non-standard mail service.
- Mel Rakyat: It is a prepaid service for weights of not more than 50grams.
- Registered Mail: Registered mail is most suited for important documents and letters. Online tracking and proof of delivery are provided. Pos Laju would be liable for a compensation of RM92 in case the package is lost/stolen.
- Pos Ekspres: Also known as Xpress Drop, Pos Ekspres is a next day delivery service for documents.
- Air Mail: For international delivery of letters and packets up to 1 kilo Estimated delivery time to most of South East Asia is 4-10 business days. Takes 5-11 days for other countries.
- Surface Mail: When compared to Air Mail, surface mail has lower delivery rates / price. Weight should not exceed 1 Kg. Delivery time within most of South East Asia is 4-10 weeks. It takes longer for other countries.
- International Flexi-Pack: To avail of this, the customer has to purchase prepaid envelopes or boxes. You can send up to 2 kilos internationally. The customer has to pack the box and hand it over to the nearest Pos Malaysia outlet.
- International Small Packets: For international delivery of small packets up to 2 kilos. You can find
- International Registered Label: An addon service to add track and trace features and obtain proof of delivery status for your international mail.
Frequently asked Questions
How long does Pos Malaysia take to deliver?
It depends on the mode of delivery you chose. Next day deliveries are usually delivered within 1 business day. Check their service guide for more detailed information on transit times.
How can I track my parcel?
Yes, use the PosLaju tracking number located on top of your consignment note along with a barcode. Enter this number on top of this page to Track and Trace.
What is Pos Laju SendParcel?
It is an online service to book parcels online and check delivery rates. You can register for an account for free and use the postage calculator tool to check rates.
Can I schedule a pickup online?
Yes, you can arrange a pickup using the SendParcel service. Currently, it is not possible to choose a specific timeslot for pickups, however.
Does Pos Malaysia delivery on Saturdays and Sundays?
Usually, they deliver on Saturdays. Sundays and public holidays are generally off.